JOB DESCRIPTION FOR DESIGN ENGINEER.
Requirement for Design Engineer with 2-10 years of experience in the field of Verification &
Verification & Validation, Documentation and Review of Artifacts to be performed for Safety-
Critical Real-Time Systems Hardware according to DO-254 standards.
Mandatory Skills: FPGA Designing
Candidate Experience requirement:
– Experience in C and C++ programming languages.
– Experience in Verilog/VHDL/Simulink code.
– Experience in Xilinx with Linux
– Experience with any Digital Signal Processing and should be familiar with ADC and DAC.
– Experience or Knowledge in RTCA – DO-254 standards. (Not Mandatory)
– Experience in Verification and Validation of Safety-critical System Hardware.
Ability to manage a team.
Effective communication with the customers.
( ALDEC or VIVADO or Questasim tools)
Interested candidates can apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com